‘Uli’uli heke ‘ole – Gourd Rattle Without Top
This type of rattle without the decorative feathers is most likely the original form of ‘uli’uli.
We make ours using a la’amia filled with ali’ipoe, a lauhala handle and finished with jute cording.
You may choose to have it finished with coconut sennit for an additional fee.
- 'Uli'uli Repair - Replace La'amia $15.00
- 'Uli'uli Repair - Rewrap $10.00
- Koa Seed Lei $14.00
- Cowrey Shell Lei $20.00
- Cowrey Shell Rosettes $40.00
- 'Uli'uli heke 'ole - Gourd Rattle Without Top $40.00
- Oeoe - Bull Roarer $20.00
- Pu 'ohe - Bamboo Trumpet $20.00
- Gift Certificate $200 $200.00
- Gift Certificate $100 $100.00
- I ordered 2 sets of uli'uli. They arrived today May 19,...May 19, 2020 - 1:54 pm by Joanne Hilderbrand
- I would like to order one.February 28, 2017 - 5:14 am by DKM Kartha
- When will you have a complete order the ipu puli and the...January 11, 2017 - 12:15 pm by Nicole Hannaberry
- What a great set of hula implements! Very nice craftsmanship....July 2, 2016 - 5:23 pm by Su-Lin Gray